Sometimes called the “Stanton-street car barn.” Originally built to house and service steam motors for the St. Johns line, it outlasted the adjoining track on N Commercial Street into the streetcar era, serving the Lower and Upper Albina lines. Under the City & Suburban, an addition was built in late 1891 to house more cars. It was eventually supplanted by the Piedmont barns.
| Years of Operation: | November 1889–1903* |
|---|---|
| Operating Companies: | ‣ |
| ‣ | |
| Lines Served: | ‣ |
| ‣ | |
| ‣ | |
| ‣ |