The main maintenance and repair shops for all lines of the PRL&P from late 1912 onwards. The facility had dual-gauge tracks to accommodate narrow and standard gauge cars from all divisions. These shops survived well past the streetcar era, being sold to Rose City Transit in 1956 and finally demolished in August 1979 to make way for TriMet’s headquarters and primary bus operating base.